Gain a deeper understanding of the online M.S. in Civil Engineering program from Admission Counselor Julianne Hawks and Interim Chairperson and MSU Foundation Professor, Peter Savolainen. In the video below, they discuss:
- The top-ranked online graduate programs at MSU
- Our program structure, including the Pavement Engineering and Transportation Engineering focus areas*
- Details about courses taught by leading engineers and researchers
- Admission requirements and application materials
- Data on the projected career outlook for civil engineers
You also have the option to skip ahead to the sections of the video that are most important to you.
*For the most up-to-date information on program structure and focus areas, please visit the curriculum page.
The next generation of infrastructure promises endless possibilities. The online Master of Science in Civil Engineering helps students develop the analytical methods and problem-solving skills they need to shape the future of transportation and pavements. You’ll learn from our faculty of top educators, researchers and professional engineers, receiving the individualized guidance you need to advance your career.
If you have any questions about the program, an admission counselor would be glad to help you by phone at (888) 351-8360 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re ready to take the next step toward earning your M.S. in Civil Engineering, you can begin your application here.