Gain a deeper understanding of the online M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering program from Admission Counselor Julianne Hawks and Professor and Associate Chair for Graduate Studies Nelson Sepúlveda. In the video below, they discuss:
- The top-ranked online graduate programs at MSU
- Our program structure, including the thesis and non-thesis options
- Details about courses taught by leading engineers and researchers
- Admission requirements and application materials
- Data on the projected career outlook for electrical and computer engineers
You also have the option to skip ahead to the sections of the video that are most important to you.
From reshaping computing processing potential to improving clean energy storage, professional electric and computer engineers are pushing boundaries to solve many of today’s most pressing challenges. The online Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering equips professionals with the technical knowledge and hands-on experience to usher innovation and excel in their field. You’ll benefit from the expertise and guidance of our multidisciplinary faculty of leaders, researchers and inventors.
If you have any questions about the program, an admission counselor would be glad to help you by phone at (888) 351-8360 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re ready to take the next step toward earning your M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, you can begin your application here.