Gain a deeper understanding of the online M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering program from Admission Counselor Julianne Hawks and Associate Chair for Graduate Studies Patrick Kwon. In the video below, they discuss:
- The top-ranked online graduate programs at MSU
- Our program structure, including the Thermal Fluids Science and Engineering and Mechanics, Dynamics and Manufacturing tracks
- Details about courses taught by leading engineers and researchers
- Admission requirements and application materials
- Data on the projected career outlook for mechanical engineers
You also have the option to skip ahead to the sections of the video that are most important to you.
The work of mechanical engineers has a significant impact on the way that our world continues to develop. Our online Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering is designed for the problem-solvers, designers and creators of the world, providing them with the concepts and technologies to lead transformation. Advance your individual career goals by taking advantage of our extensive mechanical engineering research as well as our connections to industrial giants.
If you have any questions about the program, an admission counselor would be glad to help you by phone at (888) 351-8360 or via email at email@example.com. If you’re ready to take the next step toward earning your M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, you can begin your application here.